Thursday, February 27, 2014

books bucket list.

Reading is something I found enjoyable. I might not be the main character on a story, but I actually feel like I'm there, wandering around, meeting the characters and being connected emotionally with them.

Reading is a pleasurable trip to somewhere you don't recognize, but at the same time is familiar to you. Is like your body is right here, on reality, but your soul is in the book. Words are the most powerful way humans have found to express themselves, not even spoken words can compare to the power, or the ability words have to teach, convince, and give the truth about things.

I love books. I do. I'm one of the few people who prefer to read the book instead of watching the movie first.

I've always been surrounded by books, in my house we have something like a a library that my mom has compiled all over the years, for what I'm really thankful for. She taught me to love books.

Recently, I made a list of books I want to read and books I have already read.

- The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- It's Kind of a Funny Story.
- The Maze Runner.
- The Scorch Trials.
- The Death Cure.
- The Fault in our Stars.
- Looking for Alaska.
- Pride and Prejudice.
- An Abundance of Katherines.
- Paper Towns.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
- Shadows.
- The Notebook.
- The Guardian.
- Beautiful Creatures.
- Delirium.
- Divergent.
- Insurgent.
- Shatter Me.
- Destroy Me.
- Unravel Me.
- By these Ten Bones.
- Partials.
- Fangirl.
- Pure.


There are more books I'll discover and some I might missed in the list, but there's still time. Live is not endless, but it's enough for me to make some things, such as read.

No comments:

Post a Comment